This fund is currently closed and updates will be published as appropriate.
About this funding
Grants of up to £20,000 per year over a 2 year period are available to small local charities and community groups based in the Central Bedfordshire or Luton area.
Who can apply for grants?
Funding open to not-for-profit organisations who have a good track record of delivery – Please see the criteria document for more eligibility information below.
Priority will be given to funding organisations who are reaching the most vulnerable or at greatest risk of negative social, health or economic impacts. The priorities for this fund are:
1. Mental Health – Young People; Elderly; Social Exclusion
2. Poverty – Homelessness, Advice, Information, Guidance (IAG) & Employment and Retraining (in particular for young people)
3. Equity – Educational Disadvantage (Young People), Health and those working with beneficiaries that have been disproportionately affected by Covid-19
Activities this funding could support are, but are not limited to:
- Organisations directly supporting people experiencing hardship as a result of the crisis.-this can include core funding
- Ongoing services or activities, whilst organisations continue to adjust to the impact of the pandemic
- Activities/projects that will primarily benefit the most vulnerable communities impacted by Covid-19
How much can I apply for?
Grants of up to £20,000 per year for up to 2 years can be considered for organisations based in Central Bedfordshire or Luton.
All grant awards must be fully spent by April 2023.
How Do I apply?
Please view the Criteria Document before applying here.
The online application form can be found here.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 26th FEBRUARY MIDDAY
PLEASE NOTE- As we anticipate high demand for this fund, only those applications that best meet the criteria will be shortlisted and considered by the grants panel.
To discuss any aspect of this fund in advance please contact:
The BLCF Grants Team
By Phone: 01525 306 690
By Email: [email protected]